Valleto Brothers Portrait
File — Box: 1, Folder: 22
Identifier: Image Archive-Collection 40 -(22)
Scope and Contents
c.1865. Albumen print (6 x 4.5 inches) on a tinted mount (12 x 9 inches). Studio portrait of Julio and Guillermo Valleto and an unidentified gentleman, possibly their brother Ricardo. The photographer is unknown. The signatures of Julio and Guillermo appear on the mount below the photograph.
- c. 1865
Conditions Governing Access
Open to the public. No known restrictions.
1 Photographic Prints
Box 1, Folder 22
- Mexico Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Photographers -- Mexico Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Studio portraits Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Valleto y Herrera, Guillermo Mauro, 1841-
- Valleto y Herrera, Julio Lamberto, 1840-
- Valleto y Herrera, Ricardo Mónico Antonino, 1847-