Lusher Playground Project records
Scope and Contents
The collection consists of correspondence, general papers, accounts, architectural plans, a photo album, and checkbook, all of which relate to the construction of the playground at R.M. Lusher Elementary School. Includes fund raising papers of Robert Bermudez and preliminary drawings and final architectural plans by William K. Turner of the Tulane School of Architecture.
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open to the public. No known restrictions.
Conditions Governing Use
Physical rights are retained by the Louisiana Research Collection. Copyright is retained in accordance with U.S. copyright laws.
Language of Materials
Collection is arranged by topic as follows: General records relating to the construction of the playground, correspondence about funds, accounts, proposals and arguments, plans, checkbook, and photo album. The collection consists of one box and two volumes.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift of William K. Turner. Date acquired: 01/06/1976.
Other Descriptive Information
OCLC Number: 741165904
Collection processed in 1990 by ML and HB.
- Turner, William K.
- Architectural drawings Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Architecture -- Louisiana -- New Orleans -- 20th century Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Correspondence Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Minutes Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Photograph albums Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Playgrounds Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Tulane University. School of Architecture.
- Archon Finding Aid Title
- LAC Group
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note