Joseph W. Reddoch memoir
Scope and Contents
This collection contains the typescript of "As It Was: A Family portrait," the personal memoirs and family history of Joseph W. Reddoch. Reddoch was born in 1904, graduated from Tulane Unviersity, and became a physician. His memoirs recall his childhood on his family's farm in Alabama. He writes about his early childhood, schooling, rural social life, medicine, and Tulane Universiy.
- Reddoch, Joseph William, 1904-1993 (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open to the public. No known restrictions.
Conditions Governing Use
Physical rights are retained by the Louisiana Research Collection. Copyright is retained in accordance with U.S. copyright laws.
This collection consists of one folder.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Donated by Evelyn G. Peters on July 11, 1997.
Finding aid information entered in Archon by Sophie Kohn in 2013.
- Alabama -- Rural conditions -- 20th century Subject Source: Local sources
- Medicine -- United States -- History Subject Source: Library Of Congress Subject Headings
- Physicians -- United States Subject Source: Library Of Congress Subject Headings
- Reddoch family
- Sellers family
- Tulane University -- History.
- Archon Finding Aid Title
- Sophie Kohn. Edited and revised for ArchivesSpace by Andrew Mullins, III.
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description