Gerhardt Kramer Office Records
Scope and Contents
This collection includes project drawings and correspondence around residential projects and alterations to buildings.
- Kramer, Gerhardt (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
This collection is the physical property of Tulane University Special Collections. Copyright belongs to the creators or their legal heirs and assigns. It is the responsibility of the researcher to determine who holds the copyright and pursue the copyright owner or owner’s heir for permission to publish where Tulane University Special Collections does not hold the copyright. For further information, please contact Research Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Biographical / Historical
Kramer was a Tulane School of Architecture graduate, who became a practicing architect in New Orleans and later practiced in St. Louis, MO.
8.66 Linear Feet (2 folders, 2 boxes)
Language of Materials
This collection is arranged into three series: Series 1: Project Drawings; Series 2: Project Correspondence; Series 3: Photographs and Negatives.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Records were given by Gerhardt Kramer to the Historic New Orleans Collection, who transferred them to Tulane in 1990.
- Architectural photography Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Architecture -- United States -- 20th century Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Architecture, Domestic -- Louisiana Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- architectural drawings (visual works) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script