Henry Krotzer, Jr. Office Records
Scope and Contents
This collection of records from New Orleans architect Henry Krotzer, Jr. (1926-2012)'s office includes project drawings and correspondence done under his own name. Drawings and correspondence range from the late 1980s through the 2000s. Commissions include many consultations for the Hermann-Grima House in New Orleans, other cultural institutions, residences and plantations, and religious and medical buildings.
- Krotzer, Henry, Jr., 1926-2012 (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
This collection is the physical property of Tulane University Special Collections. Copyright belongs to the creators or their legal heirs and assigns. It is the responsibility of the researcher to determine who holds the copyright and pursue the copyright owner or owner’s heir for permission to publish where Tulane University Special Collections does not hold the copyright. For further information, please contact Research Services at email@example.com.
Biographical / Historical
Krotzer was a partner with the New Orleans architectural firm Koch and Wilson (Richard Koch, 1889-1971; Samuel Wilson, Jr., 1911-1993).
1.38 Linear Feet (1 box)
Language of Materials
Collection is arranged by project.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Records were given on different dates to SEAA by Henry Krotzer, Jr. in the 1980s through early 2000s.
- Architectural drawings Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Architecture -- Conservation and restoration Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Architecture -- Louisiana -- New Orleans Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Historic preservation -- Louisiana -- New Orleans Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Language of description
- Script of description
Part of the Tulane University Special Collections Repository
Jones Hall Room 202
6801 Freret Street
New Orleans 70118 US