Collection of Louisiana Architecture Photographs
Scope and Contents
This articifial collection includes original photographic prints that show Louisiana architectural subjects, and include buildings in or near New Orleans, Louisiana. Works by J.D. Edwards, Reverend C. Booker, and Theodore Lilienthal are maintained.
- Lilienthal, Theo. (Theodore), 1829-1894 (Person)
- Edwards, J.D. (Person)
- Booker, Reverend C. (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
This collection is the physical property of Tulane University Special Collections. Copyright belongs to the creators or their legal heirs and assigns. It is the responsibility of the researcher to determine who holds the copyright and pursue the copyright owner or owner’s heir for permission to publish where Tulane University Special Collections does not hold the copyright. For further information, please contact Research Services at email@example.com.
7.75 Linear Feet (2 folio cases, 1 box)
Language of Materials
This artificial collection is arranged by subject.
- Architectural photography Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Architecture -- Louisiana -- New Orleans Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Architecture -- United States -- History -- 19th century Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Language of description
- Script of description