Long, Huey Pierce, 1893-1935.
Found in 3 Collections and/or Records:
This collection consists of literary papers of Louisiana author Harnett Kane. Included are original edited typescripts of historical novels and essays including: Natchez on the Mississippi, Bride of fortune, and Louisiana hayride.
Content Description This collection consists of professional and collected papers of René F. Clerc of Louisiana. Included are numerous inscribed photographs of politicians, groups, steamboats, the Huey P. Long Bridge and various places; edited texts; maps; journal issues, newspaper clippings and other printed items. Subjects of photographic portraits in this collection include Jimmie Davis, John Nance Garner, F. Edward Hébert, Richard W. Leche, Huey P. Long, Russell B. Long, John H. Overton, Sam T....
Scope and Contents The William B. Wisdom collection of Huey P. Long includes materials produced during Long’s political career and relating to his assassination, including broadsides, circulars, pamphlets, periodicals, photographs, correspondence, speeches, advertisements, ballots, campaign materials, newspaper clippings, full newspapers and plaques. Correspondence (1925-1940) includes letters from both Huey P. Long and Earl K. Long. There is also a galley proof of "Louisiana Hayride" by Harnett T. Kane and a...
Dates: 1924-1975 (bulk: 1924-1944)
- Subject: Governors -- Louisiana X
- Authors, American -- 20th century 1
- Broadsides 1
- Businessmen -- Louisiana -- New Orleans 1
- Circulars (fliers) 1
- Clippings (information artifacts) 1
- Confederate States of America -- History -- Fiction 1
- Correspondence 1
- Huey P Long Bridge (Jefferson Parish, La) 1
- Louisiana -- Politics and government -- 1865- 1950 1
- Louisiana -- Politics and government -- 20th century 1
- Natchez (Miss) -- History 1
- Natchez Trace 1
- New Orleans (La) -- Commerce -- History -- 20th century 1
- Pamphlets 1
- Periodicals 1
- Photograph collections -- United States 1
- Photographs 1
- Political campaigns 1
- Politicians -- Louisiana 1 ∧ less