Beauregard, G. T. (Gustave Toutant), 1818-1893.
Found in 6 Collections and/or Records:
The collection consists of nine letters from Captain Barnard and Lt. Pierre G.T. Beauregard of the Army Corps of Engineers to Colin J. McRae concerning the delivery of bricks for the building of Fort Livingston. The fort was located on Grand Terre and was one of the defensive structures guarding the city of New Orleans.
The collection consists of letters to Ernest Sabourin, depositions about smuggled goods of Jean Lafitte, as well as photographs of Charles Gayarre and Judge Douglass Edward White. Sabourin received letters from G.T. Beauregard, Myra Clark Gaines, and Charles Gayarre.
This collection consists of handwritten business and personal correspondence, newspaper clippings, charts, drawings, and printed business papers, relating to the life and career of G. T. Beauregard. Some letters bear postmarks and seals. Includes engineering correspondence of Beauregard concerning his work on Fort McHenry, Fort Pike and the Mississippi River.
This collection consists of handwritten reports, contracts, real estate records, legal records and other documents of the New Orleans and Carrollton Rail Road Company. Also included are clippings, correspondence, expense sheets, stamps, tickets, printed forms, and drawings. Papers are included which bear autographs of G. T. Beauregard, Victor Burthe and Don A. Pardee.
- Correspondence 3
- Louisiana -- History -- 19th century 2
- Louisiana -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 2
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 2
- Contracts 1
- Depositions 1
- Engineering -- United States -- History -- 19th century 1
- Fort Livingston (La) 1
- Fort McHenry (Baltimore, Md) 1
- Fort Pike (La) 1
- Fort Saint Philip (La) 1
- French Americans -- Louisiana -- History 1
- Generals -- Confederate States of America 1
- Grand Terre Island (La) -- History -- 19th century 1
- Legal documents 1
- Local transit -- Louisiana -- New Orleans 1
- Massachusetts -- History -- 19th century 1
- Mexican War, 1846-1848 1
- Military engineers -- United States -- History -- 19th century 1
- Mobile (Ala) -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 1 + ∧ less