Louisiana Historical Society.
Found in 7 Collections and/or Records:
The collection contains materials written by or relating to Charles Etienne Arthur Gayarré, a Louisiana historian. There is personal correspondence, manuscripts by Gayarré, genealogical material, a biography of Gayarré, notes on his publications, and personal financial records.
The collection is made up of drafts of speeches and lectures given by George C.H. Kernion. Some were given to civic groups, while others were heard over the radio on WJBO in New Orleans, especially his lectures on communism. There is also Kernion's correspondence with Trist Wood (1933-1934). In addition, there is a manuscript of a work called "Don Manuel Gayoso de Lemos." in the collection.
- Subject: Correspondence X
- Clippings (information artifacts) 3
- Typescripts 3
- Genealogies 2
- Manuscripts (document genre) 2
- Photographs 2
- Research notes 2
- Agendas (administrative records) 1
- American literature -- 20th century 1
- Authors and publishers 1
- Biographies 1
- Certificates 1
- Communism 1
- Creoles -- Louisiana -- Folklore 1
- Drafts (documents) 1
- Historians -- Louisiana -- History 1
- Invitations 1
- Italian Americans -- Louisiana -- History 1
- Journals (periodicals) 1
- Lecture notes 1 ∧ less