Civil War Round Table.
Found in 3 Collections and/or Records:
This collection of manuscripts by Charles L. Dufour includes the research notes, original drafts, revisions, final drafts and galley and page proofs of his books "Gentle Tiger," "The Night the War Was Lost," and "Nine Men in Gray." The collection also contains correspondence and notebooks from his trips to Europe.
The collection consists of material from former Tulane University College dean John P. Dyer, including personal correspondence, materials from New Orleans Rotary, ephemera from Tulane Night Performances, as well as his publication research and portions of some manuscripts. Also included are his reference materials on the Civil war and the Confederacy, night and adult colleges, a Bible, as well as two scrapbooks and three plaques.
- Manuscripts for publication 2
- Audiotapes 1
- Authors, American -- 20th century 1
- Biographies 1
- Carnival -- Louisiana -- New Orleans 1
- Confederate States of America 1
- Drafts (documents) 1
- Essays 1
- Galley proofs 1
- Italian Americans -- Louisiana -- History 1
- Journalists -- Louisiana -- New Orleans 1
- Louisiana -- History 1
- New Orleans (La) -- History 1
- New Orleans (La) -- Social life and customs -- 20th century 1
- Notebooks 1
- Scrapbooks 1
- Speeches 1
- Writings 1 ∧ less